Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kelly H & Bryan's Wedding

I love weddings.  I love the ambiance.  I love the excitement.  I love the support shown by friends and family.  I love the happiness in the couples' eyes.  I love the beauty of a woman in a white dress and the look in the groom's eyes when he sees her for the first time.  I love the first kiss.  I love the significance of the cutting of the cake. But most of all, I love that the Bride & Groom have invited me to share this special day with them. My friends Kelly & Bryan are some of the most caring people I've ever met in my life.  I know we will be life-long friends because of this. Kelly lives in California and Bryan lives in Utah.  They are both in the Air Force and hope to be stationed together very soon.  I just can't get over how happy they are to be together.  I wouldn't have missed this day for the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!