1. Try my hand at wood working.
|Source: Ana White Homemaker|
2. Lean how to free-motion quilt.
|Source: The Free Motion Quilting Project|
3. Design a new layout for our Master closet.
4. Make my Laundry Room a happier place.
5. Take more time for just myself.
We have a jetted bath tub in our master bath. We've lived in our house for 2.5 years and I've only used it 3 times, literally. For Christmas I got a bath caddy thing that I can prop my book on and read while soaking (and a slot for a glass of wine, which I will also be using...). I'm really looking forward to this.
6. Use home-made cleaners and cleaning products.
7. Make things in my kitchen gadget drawer easier to find.
8. Learn how to grill.
Grilling is definitely my husband's job, but this year I hope to take over and become an expert...especially on steaks. Hubby always gripes about doing it so I figure, why not just do it myself. Are there classes on grilling?
9. Make our Home more Energy Friendly!
10. Incorporate Ergonomics into my work and home life.
11. Work Hard and Play Harder!
This year my work life is going to be CRAZY! Typically I'm on one or two projects at a time. This year I'm already on 4! That means I'll need to reward myself! I'm thinking Vegas AND Disney World. Let's see how hard I get to play this year!
12. Take Lessons from FLYlady.net
So there it is: 12 goals for 2012! What are some of the goals you have for this year?