Friday, December 30, 2011

ABC Baby Shower Inspiration

I'm so excited!  My sister is due to have her first child in February!  I can't wait to be the best aunt to this little girl or boy.  I'm honored to be throwing this shower for my sister to prepare her for her little one and I'm already getting things ready.  The shower is going to be mid-January so I don't have much time to get everything planned.  Over Thanksgiving, we picked out the cutest invitations. I'll post them when I post more about the shower.  Anyways here's some inspiration I've found on Pinterest and placed on a board:

Soure: The Girl on the Go via Diane on Pinterest

Source: Becky on Pinterest

Source: bumpsmitten via Pinmarklet on Pinterest



Source: Kara's Party Ideas via Aimee on Pinterest

Source: Vale Design via Amy on Pinterest

Source: Lauren Makes via Pinmarklet on Pinterest

Source: BumpSmitten via Pinmarklet on Pinterest

Do you have any unique ideas for a Brunch ABC Themed Shower? I'd love to hear ideas!

2 comments:

  1. That's my cake!
    I hope the shower went well. Congrats on the little baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister loved everything about the shower. I'm working on getting pictures up of the shower and of course the cake! Things should go up next week so come back and check it out!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!