Saturday, November 6, 2010

Natalie's Bridal Shower

Natalie and I met in college when I joined the sorority.  She became my big sister and roomate.  We watched many movies together, stressed about school, baked LOTS of things together, and she always had a smile on her face.  I didn't realize how close Natalie and I would stay after she graduated from college and got a 'big girl' job.  After I graduated, I got a job near Natalie {and my soon-to-be-hubby, of course}. I lived with her for 3 months until I got married and she was one of my lovley, beautiful bridesmaids.  I am so honored to have her as such a great friend.  She's loyal, loving, caring, fun, and we get along so well.  I am honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in less than 60 days!

She loved the cake I made for her shower today and had a great time with fun games and conversation with family and friends.

There's the Bride!

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts

She loves the cake :)

Cupcake Apron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!