Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby Boy Fabric

Oh Boy!  I am just SOOO excited!  A good friend of ours and his wife had their baby!  Mr Jacob was a bit early and I have no quilt made.  But that's okay.  On Black Friday I headed out and picked up this adorable flannel fabric that is just oh so perfect for little boys.



I love the bright, primary colored alphabet and the coordinating solids I chose.  I am VERY excited to get this project started!  I still have no pattern though, so what do you think?  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Tennessee!

    Just is such an odd request, but do you happen to have any more of that alphabet flannel fabric left? I ran out and have been searching and searching for more to finish a project. Just a few scraps would do. I am of course more than happy to pay you for them - feel welcome to email me at MeredithKendallValdez@gmail.com to discuss further!

    Great fabric minds think alike,

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!