Monday, January 4, 2010

A Tribute To Brad Smith

RIP Bradley Smith
Killed in Action January 3, 2010
Senior Airman serving in Afghanistan

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.

I am also a military wife. Knowing that nothing forced them to sign their name and nothing forced us to stand by their side urging them to do what they felt was right makes me truely appreciate the caring, selfless and noble men who serve our country as well as the strong women who stand behind them. Having a high school classmate serve with such qualities, makes me feel honored to have known him. A true hero may be gone, but never forgotten. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!