Thursday, October 28, 2010

Quote of the Day

Yup, I'm one of those quote calendar girls.  A quote for every day.  I don't do the daily e-mail thing or the horoscope thing.  These quotes are meant to lift me up or get me thinking about my life in some way.  Everyday at work I tear off the page of my Daily Quote calendar with curiosity and anticipation of what will come.  Today's was something I thought I'd pass along.  Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I have.  We've all gone through tough times and this quote says it all.

When you get into a tight place
and everything goes against you,
till it seems as though you could not
hang on a minute longer,
never give up then, for that is just
the place and time
that the tide will turn.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!