Sunday, October 31, 2010

Natalie's Halloween Bridal Shower

Happy Halloween Bridal Shower!!!!

Today I attended Natalie's Halloween Bridal Shower!  Kelly did such a great job on the decorations!  They are so creative.  We had some cheese and crackers, fruit, cookies, and cake pops.  Oh, I almost forgot the dipped strawberries that looked like ghosts!  {such a great idea}

It was a Pampered Chef Party and I'm so glad she got one because it was sooo much fun.  And I was able to get a few things for myself, even though one of those things must now be removed from my already growing Christmas List {I know it's a bit early, but I've got lots of people asking me what I would like}.

Here's the Bride-to-Be helping get everything ready!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!