Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Fashion

Recently, I took some time off work just because.  It was a nice little vacation.  I got a few things done around the house and relaxed a little.

I was able to catch my favorite show of all time: The Nate Berkus Show. I just LOVE that show!  I was really inspired by their segment on 30 Fall Looks Using 8 Items under $150. Here's some of my favorite outfits from the segment:

Neutral Dress, Black Belt, Leopard Print Shoe
A neutral dress can be accessorized by a black belt and a leopard print shoe. Apparently leopard print shoes are big right now and never go out of style.

Red Pants, White Shirt, Skinny Black Belt, and Black Pumps
Red is a hot color this season.  Paired with a dressy, white shirt and black pumps this look is definitely one of my favorites.

Polka Dot Shirt
Polka Dots are HOT this year! Love them!

Black and White Stripe Sweater, Skinny Jeans, Boots: border=
I love this look of a striped sweater with jeans and a pair of boots.  I'm usually not a fan of black and tan together, but this looks fantastic!

Red Pants, White Shirt, Leopard Print Shoes, Cream Cardigan
This color combination and style combination is sophisticated yet fun.  Perfect for shopping with friends or lunch with the girls.

Black Long Sleeve Shirt, Colorful Scarf, Dark Wash Jeans, and Nude Shoes
Scarfs aren't typically my thing, but the colors in this scarf just scream fall!

Here's a board with some of the pieces!
Olioboard: Fall Fashion

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!
(see the 30 Fall Looks Using 8 Items under $150 page comments for shopping list)

What are your favorite wardrobe pieces for fall?

Linked here: Mine for the Making

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!