Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kelly M's Bridal Shower

I'm not just a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding, I am a friend who will do just about anything to help make everything perfect for her big day.  I did a lot of planning for her shower but could not have pulled it off without her mom and the rest of the wedding party.

With the cake and cupcakes baked and iced, the games ready to get played, the prizes ready to be won, the cookies adorned with beautiful decoration, the tables decorated and teh food prepared; we were ready!  Kelly said she loved everythig!  The guests, varying from family to friends from grade school to sorority sisters, seemed to enjoy themselves.  Kely received some beautiful gifts I could tell she enjoyed chatting with everyone.

Look at all those gifts!


The Apron I made Kelly


ZTA Ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!