Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Style: Pitchers

Recently I came up with the idea to have a lunch with some girlfriends at my house. Everyone is going to bring appetizers and I'm going to provide a bunch of fun cocktail type drinks. I have only one problem with that, I only have 1 pitcher!! I love the one I have and all, but I'm just not quite sure that one will suffice. The pitcher I have is the Ona Pitcher from Crate&Barrel.  I have the larger of the two pitchers pictured below.  Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with Crate&Barrel?

So anyways, after inviting everyone to this lunch, I decided I probably should buy more pitchers.  After doing some online shopping here's a few pitchers I immediately fell in love with.




















After much debate and weighing options I decided to purchase two new pitchers.  The green one and the white on from Crate&Barrel. I might even get the Luigi Bormioli pitcher if I decide I need another one before the party.

I can't wait to use them!  More on my Lunch with the Girls coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you!